Wednesday 21 January 2009

Kane likes free stuff

"Luck is my middle name," said Rincewind, indistinctly. "Mind you, my first name is Bad."

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

One of the screenshots from the Tourist series of posts I did was selected to be published in EON #013. Don't know which one as I don't have my copy yet but Zapatero said it was on the way.

It also seems I missed NovaKane Incorporated's second anniversary but I made up for that by violencing many Rifters over the past few days. One unfortunate pilot got killed and podded twice... in succesion... He shot first, I promise.

There's also a new sig in town, made by Bobbechk from the Illuminate.



Stay Classy.

1 comment:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Just got my copy of EON today...haven't looked all through it yet but will keep an eye out for your screenshot. We both got a nice mention from Flash in his article.

That sig is just awesome! The corpse is a great touch of humor!