Monday 17 June 2013

You've got RED on you needs you

Quote #103.

- "Do you know, humans think the world was made by a sort of big human?"
- "Get away?"
- "It took a week."
- "I expect it had some help, then,' said Dorcas.

-- The Nomes discuss religion
(Terry Pratchett, Diggers)

I have an itch that needs scratching and I'd like to ask my readers if they'd be up for a little serious internet spaceships, a little NPSI action (Not Purple Shoot It)

Shoot me ingame mail or join NovaKane chat channel if interested, I shall be approaching one or two other heavy hitters for help once I have a PoA sorted, right now I just need to see what firepower I can bring to the table.

It's small scale but I do need help, I can't do this myself.

2 comments:

Sard Caid said...

#keepingsoloalive #kanerizzelalwaysklassy
#trackingmorossolvesallproblems

Anonymous said...

You're going to solo a titan in your Bhalg and you need someone to help tackle. That's what this is about, isn't it?