Sunday 21 July 2013

Slaver Penetration

No enemies had ever taken Ankh-Morpock. Well *technically* they had, quite often; the city welcomed free-spending barbarian invaders, but somehow the puzzled raiders found, after a few days, that they didn't own their horses any more, and within a couple of months they were just another minority group with its own graffiti and food shops.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Eric)




Keira has started running Incursions with The Valhalla Project, courtesy of TetraEtc. Many thanks for hooking her up.

Incursions are interesting and the communities that do them can be quite competitive, even as far as purposefully denying other groups from running sites by overwhelming odds in sites without being able to cash in on the rewards, or capping the Incursion by killing the mothership early, denying everyone from making ISK. Incursions are very, very serious business.

Last night, two such groups ended both high security space incursions, denying all communities a few days worth of ISK.

The mechanics are interesting the gangs themselves are actually fun to fly with, something a little different and before everyone asks why, because she can.

She purchased a Vindicator, a dead sexy vessel of bad-ass awesome and it's fun to fly, but when an entire incursion decides to primary you it's thanks to some very switched on Logi pilots that you don't become a statistic.

The Vindicator's DPS is unf



I'm trying to find the inspiration for a small work of fiction I want to write, I've looked back over the years and a lot of my best writing was done in an almost fiction like style, which I haven't used in a very long time. This is my 409th blog about my adventures, five and a half years of stories and adventures. It's been a very long road, ups and downs, but still here, still strong.

I have Kane back, account restored with apologies, hopefully targets will present themselves and violence will ensue.


3 comments:

Roman said...

Nice pic of Yolandi!

JetCord said...

nice toon tats - can show more of your RL tats?

eve isk sale said...

unfortunately I discovered EVE quite recently...World of Warcraft and other MMOs made me miss that awesome game over the years. But now I am totally addicted to the game. I am training my skills, practise fighting, read every tutorial on the Internet i can find. That's how i found you and your great blog.